Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Brand Engagement and Online Media Campaigns
Thursday, September 23, 2010 from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM (PDT)
Santa Monica, United States
Update: Awesome news. Since this is a sold out event, Coloft has kindly allowed us to use a large space, so we can now accomodate more people. So here are more tickets. Make sure to sign up quickly before it's sold out again. See you at the event.
Social Media Week in LA proudly brings to you a night of "Brand Engagement and Online Media Campaigns", featuring 2 back-to-back amazing panels. This will no doubt be a sold-out event, so sign up quickly.
Thursday Sept 23rd at Coloft, 920 Santa Monica Blvd, Santa Monica CA 90401
- 6pm-6:30pm: Cocktails and appetizers
- 6:30pm-7:15pm: Panel 1, Building a Connected Brand
- 7:30pm-8:15pm: Panel 2, ROI of Social Media
Panel 1: Building a Connected Brand: A Fully Integrated Media Case Study
This panel will explore the strategies and results around a very successful and fully integrated online campaign from Avery Office Products. Attendees will learn how Avery has personified the concept of a Connected Brand to bring the strengths of analytics, SEM, social, and display to the forefront of their marketing plan in new and innovative ways for 2010.
- Joyce Munoz, Group Manager of Digital Marketing for Avery Dennison
- Brian Haven VP, Planning for iCrossing
- Nicole McCormack, AVP West/Midwest for Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia
Moderator: Heather White Laird, Executive Producer, Planning for iCrossing
Panel 2: ROI in Social Media
More businesses than ever are utilizing social media to develop relationships and engage with their customers; however, how do they truly measure the ROI of their social media efforts? This panel will discuss the topic of measuring social media performance and ROI.
- Rex Freiberger, CEO and Founder of Highly Relevant
- Stacey Soleil, Owner/CEO of Soleil Marketing Services (SMS
- Constantine Roussos, founder of the .MUSIC Top-Level Domain Name (music.us) and SEO.tv
- Dan Benyamin, CEO/Founder of CitizenNet
Moderator: Giang Biscan, Producer Mixergy.com, Founder AsAble.com